Sunday, October 24, 2010

How I got started in PTC

About 3 years ago, I was just sitting around the house and spending a lot of time surfing the Internet.  One day, I just happened across a PTC site and decided to register just to see what it was all about.  I started clicking everyday and studying about it because I was amazed when I saw some peoples "proof of payments" posted in the forums.  I mean, "how can they earn so much just by clicking a few links everyday and get paid hundreds and even thousands of dollars every month?"

Don't get me wrong.  PTC can be hard work because you have to spend time to monitor and check on your referrals, but now, I can gladly say that I am really starting to make money at this.  I am earning more, sitting at home than I did with my full time computer engineering job.

For me, that's an accomplishment.  And....everyday, I am happy to say, my network continues to grow as well as my income.

No comments:

Post a Comment